[jhb_airlines] Re: PCF Fleet

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 02:57:22 +0100

Yes - I had to remove it on Timo's request. Expect the aircraft I've made to
be bundled into Timo's official JHB release. I can't email it to you because
I've not had any luck sending attachments over 1Mb recently - dunno if our
ISP has put some brakes on the limits for such files. If you try the dead
link again before 1200 but edit the URL to PCF_JHB2.zip then something may
appear. The link will only be active for a couple of hours.