[jhb_airlines] Re: PCC Woes STOP PRESS!

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:24:28 +0000

Hi Guys,

I have just been speaking to Stefan, apparently the immediate bug HAS been fixed with a quick reset however the cause of it has not yet been found.

Tonight Ralph and Stefan have set aside to trace the bug so it might not be the best time to be on as a controller, apparently the bug is believed to be in the flight plan section of the PCF so if we could still get some pilots on as with as varied a cross section of flight plans it might help track it down?

He has said he will ensure we can get a stable session on Wednesday however.

all the best,

Alex

franklyn fisher wrote:
All
The problem with the PCC software appears to have been fixed.
Tonights planned session will go ahead.
I have checked it out just now.

Reminder

Key West KEYW

Palm Beach KBPI

Miami KMIA

APP controllers wanted for Palm Beach and Miami, max flight distance 156nm.

If you Bones want to pop in as APP or Center (bearing in mind the short distances).

Lets get a lot of traffic flowing, there should be some cross over to contend with.

Transition levels is 18000ft

Frank