[jhb_airlines] Re: PCC Woes

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 20:03:44 +0000

confirmed at this end, I just tried too. Why don't we make Monday a mass "Fly In" session? or a VFR session with no radar screens, just the controllers brain!
franklyn fisher wrote:
All

Just posted on the PC Forum from me.

PCC crashes out very soon after logging in.

First noticed by Ralph this afternoon, and confirmed by me just now.

Unable to remain in PCC for more than a minute, then back to the desktop.

Stephan is on his was back from the Dutch FS show, so will not see or hear anything until the morrow, at the earliest.

Monday night session may have to be postponed.