[jhb_airlines] Re: PCC

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 05:07:04 +0100

It's odd but if the default address comes up automatically in box one you
can leave it alone - despite it being caps. It's only if you try copying and
pasting this into Channel 2 that you find it doesn't like it.

A pity you weren't available this afternoon as I was plugged in for several
hours. I'm sure if you specify a window - and it only needs to be ten
minutes - then someone here will be available to listen in and respond to
you. As you say, the nice thing is that a voice test can be done without
running FS at all. It makes it very useful for other chats between us too -
as long as this doesn't get too out of hand.