[jhb_airlines] Re: PCC

  • From: "Paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:42:54 +0100

Until you mentione it, the use of the "Name" "Comment" boxes not being how
most of us use them hadn't occurred to me.  Have asked on the PC Forum these
be changed to "Callsign" and "Name" respectively which actually reflects
what has become standard practice among us but would be more obvious to a
newcomer.