[jhb_airlines] Re: PCC

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:02:33 +0100

Phil -

Ignore your previous 'Shop' link and go directly to www.pilot-club.com
and log-in (top right) with your 1000xxx 'Customer Number' and password.
Then click on 'Forums'.  You should now find that you've got access to
the JHB Beta Test forum, the forum software should identify you as being
on the beta team and should give you access.  The new Pilot Client
(v.4.03) is at http://net.pilot-club.com/6-0-pilot-client.html?m=1
although it sounds as though Stefan may be working on another version...

MikeB