[jhb_airlines] Re: PCC

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:44:42 +0100

Hi guys,

I've been off the pace a little of late so I'm not up to speed with all the happenings with Pilot Club. I've just gone to the forums but can only now find 2 posts under "Software Support" with all the JHB beta threads missing. I also don't seem to be able to log onto the forum and am just a "visitor".

Have things changed since I've been away?

Phil

franklyn fisher wrote:
New version of PCC now on site V5.04. contains new voice client.
Maybe new PCF also.
You should get a notifer when you fire up.
Server currently down, as Stefan is working on it.
Frank