[jhb_airlines] Re: PC Problem

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:44:26 -0000

I had the same problem a while back with a card reader. First it started =
skip data blocks and then it just wouldn't work. I tried a few things =
but
just gave up on it and stuck it in a drawer. Luckily the more recent =
digital
cameras have quite fast transfer times and I don't really need the card =
any
more..