[jhb_airlines] Re: PC Problem

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:51:55 -0000

When did I start to show symptoms of the  =  bug?

I regularly get Zonealarm requests for surrogate.com connections " regularly
connected
in the past". Since I've no idea what it is, I always say no.

To cap it all, whilst typing this, I've just had a phone call. The operator,
who sounded as
though he might be of a Bangalore persuasion, asked if I would agree to pay for
an
incoming call, from Gambia!!!!
My answer was witten on a piece of paper and handed to the chairman of the
Magistrates.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx