[jhb_airlines] Re: PC Problem

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:27:53 -0000

I've just discovered that the USB to Card Reader problem isn't the only one.
I've just tried loading a scenery CD but it appears to be empty, though it took
some time
for the small cd loading cursor to disappear. My initial thoughts were it's a
duff CD. I
tried one I know to be OK. Same result. Strangely, I can load an audio CD and
it will
play.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
Does my next idea of doing a system restore to a point a couple of weeks ago
sound
sensible?

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx