[jhb_airlines] Re: PC Problem

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:17:05 -0000

Somewhere in the depths of Win XP is the data on your USB load together =
with
the limit for each device. It's one of the reasons why I got rid of the =
old
4 port Belkin hubs - even though powered I was using too many high load
items in them.

If I ever get round to rebuilding the computer it will give me more =
options
- the current mobo only has two USB ports but the new one has six. I =
notice
that one or two USB devices don't like hubs at all and prefer being =
plugged
directly into the mobo.