[jhb_airlines] Re: PC Problem

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:14:32 -0000

Paul,
Thanks, I'll try that.
The puzzle is that it's haapened suddenly, also that I've tried:
plugginhg into another port, in the same USB Hub.
ditto but without the cable.
 removing one of the other six on the PC and plugging into there.
 I wondered if I might have reached a maximum USB load. The only change since
last it
worked OK is that I've plugged in the receiver for my new wireless keyboard and
mouse.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx