[jhb_airlines] Re: PC Problem

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 03:43:34 -0000

It's definitely Freelists as none of my other emails suffer from this
problem. What I don't understand is the randomness of it - it seems to =
come
in fits and starts.

I bet this one will get corrupted because there are equals sign already =
in
the original post. I still think it is something to do with the encoding
format - I use US_ASCII as default. Maybe it should be UTF-8.