[jhb_airlines] Re: PC Problem

  • From: gwinsk@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:07:39 -0000

I'll get a USB connector cable, tomorrow. Annoying because I got one with =
the camera
but can't find it. More so because a card reader is now about =A39 whilst,=
 unbelievably, a
cable is =A320. The reader comes complete with cable but connection is too=
 big for the
camera end.

Gerry Winskill
gwinsk@xxxxxxx