[jhb_airlines] Re: PASSWORD FOR CONNECTION TO ATC CONTROLLER

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:39:09 -0000

Dave

The number of flyers on a Wednesday, has dwindled to a point where it is not
viable to provide ATC cover.

I had struggled for a while with Bones and John, until John bowed out with
medical problems, and Bones has a lot of irons in the fire, so I have basically
given up for now.

The new kid on the block, FSX has taken up a lot of time, and frankly, until it
can run on PilotClub, it is in my opinon holding PilotClub back. It will run on
an FSHost server however.

If you want to set up a session for Wednesday, I would be happy to join you in
any ATC position, or if you have enough, make up the numbers in the air.

PilotClub are signing up members every week, but you do not see them, just the
same people show up in Servinfo, when they do.

Sorry to sound morbid, but it could also do with the current time of the year,
which is grabbing everyone attention.