[jhb_airlines] Re: PASSWORD FOR CONNECTION TO ATC CONTROLLER

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:33:56 -0000

The truth is probably six of one half-a-dozen of t'other.

It's about sustainability.  If the loss of one or two individuals, be they
pilots or controllers, brings about collapse then it cannot be considered
sustainable.  The real question is how you achieve core numbers in each area
to achieve sustainability.

Now if I knew the answer to that, I'd be propositioning PC for associate
partnership.