[jhb_airlines] Opinions and Testing Required Please!

  • From: "Alex - Reheat.org" <Alex@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:26:08 +0100

Hello Chaps!

Right, I've been playing as usual and come up with this: http://www.fpi-uki.com/news.php

Can everyone give it a good thrashing and try and break the script, also I have transfered over all the old articles from the FPI site, if you could just do a check on those and point out any stupid formatting errors or broken links etc that would be great.

What I am really after though is thoughts on the concept, is this the right kind of site for us? is it the kind of thing we want to be going for or is it a bit too much?

Thanks in advance!

Alex