[jhb_airlines] Re: Online flight/IVAO/Stuff

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 16:57:31 +0100

Bloody mindless animals most of the time and then they switch to bastard
mode and become absolutely nasty or vindictive.

I don't know how a horse in a canter can move two feet laterally in an
instant but one I used to ride had perfected this trick. You would be
happily chugging along and next minute you would be sitting midair with the
horse off to the left alongside you. I'd swear that it was grinning too.

My little pony? Bollards.  <vbg>