[jhb_airlines] Re: Online flight/IVAO/Stuff

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:25:47 +0100

No none FSUIPC dll files, either, so there is obviously a difference between Pilot client and full download installations.

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Gerry

I have both the ATC and Pilot PCI software installed.

There is an uninstall in the add/remove panel for each.

But. the PCF2004.DLL, gets left behind in the FS9/Modules folder, this needs to be removed, manually

Myself, I just removed the PCF2004.DLL, leaving everything else as is.

The whole PCI software will be removed, when the time comes.

Nb, if at any time you installed FSInn, you will also find the Copilot.DLL in there.

FF