[jhb_airlines] Re: Online flight/IVAO/Stuff

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:59:21 +0100

I coudn't find a removal utillity, nor a module in the Modules folder.
Could they be Controller software specific?

Gerry Winskill

bones wrote:

Although I have removed the PCI pilot software from my system - which I'll
never use again - I still have the controller suite installed.

One word of advice should we eventually decide to leave PCI. The uninstall
utility doesn't remove all traces of PCI from the system - it just seems to
remove the PCI folders. The files within FS are still there (including the
1.5Mb DLL in the Modules folder) plus a raft of Registry entries. As FS
loads all DLL's in the Modules folder it's best to get any old ones out of
there as they just eat up memory.