[jhb_airlines] Re: Online flight/IVAO/Stuff

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:52:50 +0100

Although I have removed the PCI pilot software from my system - which I'll
never use again - I still have the controller suite installed.

One word of advice should we eventually decide to leave PCI. The uninstall
utility doesn't remove all traces of PCI from the system - it just seems to
remove the PCI folders. The files within FS are still there (including the
1.5Mb DLL in the Modules folder) plus a raft of Registry entries. As FS
loads all DLL's in the Modules folder it's best to get any old ones out of
there as they just eat up memory.