[jhb_airlines] Re: Online Flight

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 19:59:47 +0100

I enrolled about 15 minutes ago, pilot only, but can't get in to download the Servinfo replcing software. Rejects password but probably hasn't filtered through yet. I'll try again tomorrow.

Off to read the Manual. That's a first.
It's a precautionary enrolement...

Gerry Winskill

Mike Brook wrote:

I concur, on ServInfo IVAO really is showing zero activity ATM.
I've no idea why (unless it is because bones has been poking around
in there <G>).

MikeB