[jhb_airlines] Re: Online Flight

  • From: "Alan Sutherland" <asutherland340@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 19:03:44 +0100

Hello All,

It is me again. Sorry I do not contribute very much to your discussions but I do not seem to have much to say on some topics.

I would like your opinions on VATSIM especially in the UK. It is very mixed at the moment with ATC coverage, if a few of the major airports are covered by approach then the TMA and area controllers come out of their boxes.

Alex, how did your flying on VATSIM go?

Thanks
Alan
----- Original Message ----- From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>