[jhb_airlines] Re: Online Flight

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:18:32 +0100

Bones

I enjoyed my Vatsim VFR sessions, working into and around EGBJ. But the thought of doing an IFR flight through various controllers, I found daunting.

Don't get me wrong, I did my cross-country flight from Cambridge to Biggin, with Peter doing the Nav and Comms, using FSNet. But I do not think I could have done it alone, as we had to go through the London TMA.

Maybe I am spoilt by the free and easy FPI/PilotClub set.

Good to hear that PC network is staying up, but I cannot see it evolving any further, under present management.

Have just finished downloading and installing IVAO for FS9 and FSX, have yet to test the setups.

Nearly finished my decorating etc, so will be at a loose end, but am not commiting full time to it. Working it to give me free time in the afternoons.