[jhb_airlines] Re: Online Flight

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 04:01:55 +0100

I had a look at the new IVAO.aero pages and I'm surprised that the UK sector
files are still the ones I made for them years ago! Basically they are still
the original Pro Controller software format.

I also note that they still use the FSD server software which we used for
our early JHB sessions. Unfortunately the copy I have is not compatible with
current IVAO software and they will not release the current server version
either - although they will release a version that works over a LAN. Bad
news is that this will not work for internet connections.

Once I've dug out my old IVAO ID I will take a look at their new controller
client.