[jhb_airlines] Re: Offbeat question

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 03:57:41 +0100

I'd agree that the VHS recorder is living on borrowed time and I'd not be
sorry to see it go. We only have a handful of VHS tapes now and only a
couple worth burning. OTOH I do use it a lot for recording weekly programs
that I want to watch later in the week..

Obviously a DVD recorder would fit this bill nicely - with an 80Gb hard
drive it could store around 150 hours of TV. Two problems though - I've not
had the other DVD player all that long so SWMBO might think it a bit soon to
replace it and I haven't budgeted for such a purchase. Will have to think
about it though..