[jhb_airlines] Re: Offbeat question

  • From: "ERNIE LAYCOCK" <ernie.laycock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:48:38 -0700

Hi John,
I have a new recorder,from Comet.It is a Daewoo recorder and VCR combined.Mine is a DF 4150P,I can record either on tape or DVD,from the tele,or transfer from tape to DVD or vice versa.It also has camcorder and audio facilities.It is on the Comet website at www.comet.co.uk and is priced @ £166,99.
Cheers
Ernie