[jhb_airlines] Re: Offbeat question

  • From: "franklyn fisher" <ff006c5886@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:57:01 +0100

Have you got a DVD burner in your machine?, can you input from a VHS machine? You will also need the software to take the input and save as MPEG, then burn to DVD.
I have a number of Tapes including DV tapes and thinking of replacing my CD burner for a DVD burner (now less that £50).
I also have a freeware (came with camera) for DV tape authoring, and it saves as DV back to camera or as MPEG and AVI, both too big for CD(a 1 hour DV recording saves as over 800mb MPEG).
Frank