[jhb_airlines] Re: Off Topic Hot Question

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 11:14:55 +0000

Depends on the size of the old opening, I guess. The existing aperture here is 56.5 cm high. What we may do, if forced to go that path, is get it extended upwards.

What heights are your stove and fireplace aperture? Did you have to fit a plate across the existing flue?

Our son has a double fronted stove but you can almost stand up inside the fireplace!

Gerry Winskill

tom smith wrote:
my solid fuel burner fitted in to the old fire opening its good but wasn't cheap
tom