[jhb_airlines] Re: OT; Printers

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:17:30 +0100

BMI3514 - G-TOYA, B737 is just passing over your house at L170.

I recognise that aircraft, as my (then 7 year old) daughter won a "name the plane" competition to celebrate the startup of BMIBaby flights out of EGBB. She won a 45 minute flight on the day for her and all her class (plus the proud parents!) and free flights to any destination for us. She named G-TOYA "Brummie Baby".

I must get her to enter more competitions, I've never won anything myself.....!

Phil