[jhb_airlines] Re: OT; Printers

  • From: "Wilding, Colin" <cwilding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:33:00 +0100

Gerry,

My wife is also of a diffent age when it comes to computers.  That doesn't stop
her from commenting when I very occasionally buy more software ie PMDG 737.
Usually "and how much did that cost?".  The usual retort is "a lot less than
your constant visits to the hairdressers!"

Colin

Colin Wilding

Policy & Processing Manager
HCC International Insurance Company PLC
A subsidiary of HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc.

Mailto:cwilding@xxxxxxxxxx