[jhb_airlines] OT: Marathon

  • From: "Phil Reynolds" <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JHB" <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:28:03 -0000

Hi,

Please forgive me for writing off-topic but I?m on the lookout for some
sponsorship.

I am fortunate enough to have been offered a place in the Flora London
Marathon on Sunday 17th April 2005 and will be running to raise money for
The Anthony Nolan Trust, who help patients suffering from diseases which can
only be helped by a bone marrow transplant.  For more information on the
trust you can browse to http://www.anthonynolan.org.uk

I?m already into the training and will be plodding the streets through the
winter months in preparation for the 26.2 miles in April!

If you would like to sponsor me I have set up a sponsorship page at
http://www.justgiving.com/philreynolds where you can make a secure
donation/pledge using your credit/debit card.  Also, if you are a UK
taxpayer an extra 28% of your donation can be collected through GiftAid (see
the info on the website about this option).

Thanks for taking the time to read this email and considering sponsoring me.

Best regards

Phil Reynolds
JHB037