[jhb_airlines] Re: OT: Lenses

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:31:20 -0000

I'm not very up to date on the lens market these days. I still recall that
Tamron and Soligor were the leaders in this field but that was 30 years ago.

I still have a Nikon but it's a manual model - the FM2. The two lenses I
have for this are both Nikon's - a 28-75 zoom and the 100-300 zoom. The
former was new but I got the latter second hand from Gray's of Westminster.
They are not cheap but their stock is very good quality. The link is
http://www.graysofwestminster.co.uk/index.php