[jhb_airlines] Re: OT Digital camera modes

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 18:15:58 +0100

Interesting article so thanks for the pointer.

I don't use RAW on the Nikon. I would - but Nikon's RAW format is tied to
their software and you are stuffed if you want to use your normal editing
tools. All I can do with RAW images is look at them on the PC and I have to
buy software to edit the images - which I rightly object to since I have
about six regular editing programs already on the PC.