[jhb_airlines] Now, there's A Fine Kettle of Fish

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JHB AIRLINES <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:44:53 +0100

Having found my way to the PCWorld's FSX discounted DeLuxe page, the ordinary version having vanished, I swallowed my cynicism and ordered; or tried to.

All went well until it set out to check my credit card. Having input the requested characters from my password, it stuck on "Please wait while we communicate with your bank". I don't know whether they send a lad round to the bank but it hasn't moved on yet, during the lastt 90 minutes.

Is this another intelligence test I've failed. I though HM Blair had made all such tests illegal.