[jhb_airlines] Re: Not So Bleak Monday

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:44:34 +0100

Checked all of those. Since the engine sounds etc were all OK, I'm wondering whether it was because I was hosting the RW session.

The session highlighted the much better performance of FPI. Last night, at least on my setup, it was back to jerky aircraft and to those on the ground being sinkers or floaters. There's progress

Gerry Winskill

franklyn fisher wrote:

Gerry

A pleasure to help out.

I take it you went thro the RW setup, and checked the mike and headphones test.

If you want to have another go at testing RW or anything else, just shout here.

Frank