[jhb_airlines] Re: Norway

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:09:49 +0000

You lot might have met a complex front but my depression was worse!
Sat through the DVD "You'll like", to find the claim wide of the mark. "The Interpreter", like a dumbed down Day of the Jackal. Worse, I could scarcely hear the sound. Is it a fact that rental DVDs are not the same quality as the purchaed versions?

It was unfortunate that our evening co-incided with a complex front going
through the area <g>. In the 3.5 hours online I had to keep watching the
METARS because the rate of change was quite marked.

I'm not sure I have the same Norway scenery as you but it was the superb
(and award winning) set for FS2002 that was updated for FS2004 some time
ago. I only have 7mb of BGL's and 46Mb of textures so maybe I've not updated
my set to FS2004 (all the BGL's are dated 11/2002).

Steve grabbed some screenshots of the session so I hope we may see them on
the UK forum..