[jhb_airlines] Re: Norway

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:54:05 -0000

It was unfortunate that our evening co-incided with a complex front going
through the area <g>. In the 3.5 hours online I had to keep watching the
METARS because the rate of change was quite marked.

I'm not sure I have the same Norway scenery as you but it was the superb
(and award winning) set for FS2002 that was updated for FS2004 some time
ago. I only have 7mb of BGL's and 46Mb of textures so maybe I've not updated
my set to FS2004 (all the BGL's are dated 11/2002).

Steve grabbed some screenshots of the session so I hope we may see them on
the UK forum..