[jhb_airlines] Re: Norway

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 11:05:58 -0000

Bones -

It was great to be able attend the session for a change!  The hastily
installed Norway freeware & mesh that Franki pointed me towards was
excellent though sadly it didn't extend into Sweden so Kiruna was a
little bleak.  The downloads were a massive 410+MB and I was only just
able to get it up and running in time to join in.  They do get some
rotten weather up there don't they <g>.  Thanks for the session.

MikeB
JHB193