[jhb_airlines] Re: Nice trip

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 03:22:37 -0000

Yes - it was a bit of luck too. One of those cases of being in the right
place at the right time. Trips like that are rarer now I'm not up at the
airport so often.

You'll notice the picture isn't that sharp but it was a lot darker than the
photo suggests. Twenty minutes later and it was pitch black.

The neat thing was the white trolley. Mike just pushed it under the
helicopter and pressed a button. It lifted the whole aircraft up and he just
wheeled it into the hangar - it only took about five minutes. <g>