[jhb_airlines] Re: Nice trip

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:04:14 +0000

Got it.
Which reminds me; a couple of years ago, on the bike, I turned down the road opposite the Little London turning, then left, to go down to the Poortown road. At that time there was a roadsign pointing towards the St Johns' direction, saying "Ford Ahead". I was a bit dubious about going through a ford, unless the level was low. Before going far I had to stop to let a couple of bikers pass, coming towards me on the narrow lane. As they passed I asked, if they'd passed a ford. In all seriousness they answered that all they'd seen was a Merc!
Bl...y townies!

Not B'garrow as that would take you back to Spooyt Vane - it's the next
turning you need opposite the Little London road. Watch the road when you
turn right - it's a bit rough.

Here's the small KML again - just save to desktop and then open with Google
Earth. Don't double click on it as that may just open IE7 and show the code.

The only other strip I know of is that at Mount Rule but it may not be
current.