[jhb_airlines] Re: Nice trip

  • From: "Tom Smith" <ftd.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 21:37:32 -0000

To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 9:03 PM
Subject: [jhb_airlines] Re: Nice trip

The original 'photo was OK. 'Twas the file accompanying the Citation log url wot wouldn't open.

I must take a potter past the farm, next time it's dry enough and warm enough to get the bike out. Looks as though it's just turn towards the coast at B'garrow cross roads, then first right to pass the turning to the farm. Since, as you say, the ground rises, it should be in view OK.

It must qualify as the only farm strip on the Island. The SF260 owner keeps his at Ronaldsway, doesn't he?

It took a bit of rotating to get it to match the view I saw on the approach but yes, it's the same location alright. The hangar and helipad are missing
from the shot.

Was it the original photo you didn't get or the Google Earth flight path in
the KML file? For the latter you may need to save to desktop first as IE7
opens the file as code.