[jhb_airlines] Re: Nice trip

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:54:47 -0000

I forget that newcomers to JHB will not be as familiar with my tutorials as
the "senior" members. Most tutorials were written in direct response to
questions asked here - the Citation one must be a year or two old now..

Come the New Year I'll be looking at all my pages and stripping out the dead
wood. There are nearly 1000 files on the site including 167 web pages and
450 pictures. I think some of the early FS2002 stuff could go now..