[jhb_airlines] Re: Nice trip

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:00:22 +0000

I've realised who it belongs to. He phoned a contact of mine, last year, who does a bit of shooting. Picked him up, dropped in at a Scottish hotel to pick up another, then off to a grouse moor shoot. He was telling my son how much he rakes in just from servicing!

Has he got rid of the Citation?

Gerry Winskill

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Where's the pad?

Just got back from a nice session in this beast..

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/WebPix/GOMCC.jpg

Two things. First it is a heck of a lot easier to fly than any FS
helicopters. Stick movement is minimal - you don't move it more than an inch
to get a marked change of attitude. It was also quite instinctive to fly
(unlike FS) and I got it down to about ten feet in the hover without having
to work at it. I wish FS was as easy..

Tom - you may see it tomorrow as it's bound for a farm near Hexham..

http://fsaviation.net