[jhb_airlines] Re: Nice trip

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:20:03 +0000

The Gazelle one won't open on my system.
I've taken a screenshot of the location from your co-ordinates. Does that look like it?

http://www.homepages.mcb.net/gwinsk/STOCKFIELD.jpg

I've found a very neat utility to convert PocketFMS breadcrumb files to KML.
I've converted the Gazelle flight and also the Citation trip to Biggin Hill.
The latter is big so I've put it on the web page for the flight at
http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/04fs/tutorial/N342JC.htm

Let's see if the other will attach to this email.