[jhb_airlines] Re: Nice trip

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:06:42 +0000

You don't happen to have the co ords from your GPS?

According to Pocket FMS it is here:
It was between the coast road and the TT course, slightly north of Cronk Y Voddey. From the OS map it's a farm called Stockfield (or nearby). It's here I wish Google Earth had better IoM photo resolution. You may see it better in FSX! bones