[jhb_airlines] Re: Nice trip

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:55:37 -0000

A few years back the police insisted that all aircraft route via EGNS and
report to Special Branch. Once they stopped manning the unit on a permanent
basis the pilots argued that it was a pointless exercise and a costly one
too - which they won. Having said that pilots still have to pre notify SB of
any flights to the island except for flights to EGNS.