[jhb_airlines] Re: Next VFR Trip

  • From: "Bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:45:26 +0100

Yes - that was bad luck. Fortunately it made the Southport show despite
atrocious weather and also Goodwood and Silverstone last weekend.

Luckily the Vulcan has Mode S so it's easy to keep track of. As of last
month the BBMF also have Mode S on the Lanc and two Spitfires. I've yet to
pick these up.

http://woodair.net