[jhb_airlines] Re: Next Problem

  • From: Mr Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:28:59 BST

Colin,
I'd forgotten the jumper pins, too. Even so I'm sure that the last one added
didn't involve me in the manicure wrecking job. Reading the website
instructions jogs tyhe memory. If the PC is relativel recent then it's Slave /
Master position is assessed automatically. I probably had it in OK but forgot
that Explorer can't see it until the My Computer route has been taken to Disk
Manager.

Next time I do it I'll have to ak the same questions, again.

Gerry Winskill

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net