[jhb_airlines] Re: New pilot with JHB

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb_airlines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:40:06 +0100

Gamekeeper turned poacher, eh ....??*!?

Welcome to the asylum, John.

Mike L

Bones wrote:
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome John Hill to our ranks -
John will be joining us as JHB199.

Most of you will already know John's dulcet tones on FPI as he is one of our
regular UK controllers. I hope an extra controller here will stop you all
ganging up on me <vbg>..

To John I would like to say welcome to the madhouse. You will have spoken to
most of the pilots here already so I think you know what you may have let
yourself in for. Gremlins would have been eaten by this bunch.

Methinks I'd better lie low for the next couple of days..

bones

HC@xxxxxxxxxx
http://fsaviation.net